We are excited to be hosting our next user group meeting in Melbourne.
Okta User Groups are events where you can share best practices and success stories, learn new tips and techniques, collaborate with other users, and hear where Okta is heading from Okta experts.
We encourage you to network and connect with your peers, hear how they are using Okta and learn about new unique use cases.
4:15 pm - 4:30 pm - Registration
4:30 pm - 4:35 pm - Opening Welcome
4:35 pm - 5:35 pm - Hear from Okta team about our current product roadmap plans and relevant issues effecting the industry. Topic: Customer Identity Access Management (CIAM) + Okta product roadmap
5:35 pm - 6:35 pm - Okta customer story and unique use case by Anand Chinnachamy, Deloitte.
6:35 pm - 6:45 pm - Request for topics for next user group and customer speaker
6:45 pm - 7:30 pm - Networking, drinks and food
5 reasons to join us:
- Learn how others are driving IT efficiencies
- Build stronger networks and relationships in the industry
- Improve your understanding of the Security landscape
- Share and solve challenges with other Okta customers and experts
- Exchange best practice and get the latest tips & techniques from your peers
Please register if you are planning to join us.
Can't make this meeting? Keep an eye on our events page
for future meetings.
We look forward to seeing you!