We are excited to be hosting our first user group meeting in Brisbane. Come along to learn about new and unique use cases, network with other users and hear from the Okta team about our current product and roadmap plans.
5 reasons to join us:
- Learn how others are driving IT efficiencies
- Build stronger networks and relationships in the industry
- Improve your understanding of the Security landscape
- Share and solve challenges with other Okta customers and experts
- Exchange best practice and get the latest tips & techniques from your peers
Date: Wednesday April 18, 2018
Time: 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
The Stamford Plaza, Level 3, The Stamford Plaza
Corner Edward and Margaret Streets
Brisbane QLD 4000
2:00 pm - 2:05 pm Registration and Welcome
2:05 pm - 2:50 pm Customer presentation – Okta customer success story and unique use case, challenges and solutions. Customer journey presentation from Kelsey Van Haaster, Product Owner Identity, ThoughtWorks.
2:50 pm - 3:50 pm Hear from the Okta team about our current product roadmap plans and relevant issues effecting the industry. Topic: Customer Identity Access Management (CIAM)
3:50 pm - 4:00 pm Request for topics for next user group and customer speaker
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm Networking, drinks and canapes
Please register if you are planning to join us.
Questions? Contact Sharon White at [email protected]
Can't make this meeting? Keep an eye on the events page
in the community for future meetings.
We look forward to seeing you!